Monday, April 11, 2011

ESSAY ENGLISH!!!!!!WAHHH..

I am a member of the Nature Society.Last week,the members of the society went for jungle trekking to a lush jungle behind their school.I was very excited as this is my first jungle trekking adventure.
    On the day of the jungle trekking,I got up early to make some sandwiches.I packed some tuna sandwiches and two bottles of mineral water.Then,I quickly walked to school.As expected ,I was early .I waited impatiently for the other members to arrive. By half an hour ,all the members had assembled at the assembly ground.After a briefing by the advisor ,we left for the jungle.
    I was memerized by the beatiful flora. The lush forest with its distinctive aroma appealed to my senses.As we walked through the forest ,I spotted a Rajah Brooke .This beautiful butterfly flitted happily in the jungle.I stood and stared at the butterfly nestled on a beatiful wild flower.Without giving a second thought,i walked forward to the butterfly.It sensed my presence and quickly flew away .Iran behind it.I wanted to catch it.
  Without realising it,I had diverted from the actual path.I did not realise that I was separated from the other members.Despite many attempts,I was still unable to catch up with the swift Rajah Brooke.The butterfly flew higher and soon it dissapeared into the heavy foliage.I was so dissapointed .Slowly  ,I turned around to join the others.
     Suddenly,I panicked.It was only now that I realised that I was lost in this thick jungle.Tears welled in my eyes .I looked at my watch.It was eleven o'clock in the morning .I did not know what to do. So, I sat on a fallen tree and began to cry.
   All of the sudden , I heard the sound of breaking branches behind me.I quickly turne back and was so relieved .It was the teacher advisor and some of the senior members of the club.Tears of joy steamed down my face as I thanked them repeatedly for saving me.
    The stern teacher reminded me of the importance of adhering to instructions during a field trip.He also warned me never to repeat  my foolishness.I promised never to go astray .I  have learnt an important lesson.I then joined the others and did enjoy the outing after all.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely recommend a website that really helped me with my essay. I found out it was due the day before I had to submit it. Went into full-on panic mode. Worst experience of my senior year by far. It’s called DigitalEssay.net. The quality of the writing is passable but the completion rate is super quick. You get to pick your own writer to do your stuff and that’s also a big bonus.

    ReplyDelete