Thursday, April 28, 2011

STUDYING IN GROUP IS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN STUDYING ALONE (OPINION)

          Studying in a group is definitely out for me. In the examination hall I have to answers the questions alone. I will not be getting any help from anyone. So I had a better learn how to answer the queations on my own and not become dependent on anyone else.

          I have joined a study group before and I found that a lot of time and energy is wasted on discussing trivial things. Futhermore, the group can only progress as fast as the weakest or poorest member. The fact is that each person learns at his own pace. A weak member will only distract and hinder his fellow students.

          The point is once the teacher has delivered the lesson, it is up to each person to understand and master the lesson. If we do not understand any thing, it is better to ask the teacher and not our fellow learners because they may give us the wrong answer.

          An examination is like a race where we must win. How can we win the race if we wait for the others to catch up? Whether we like it or not, it is our own race and we have to win it on our own.   

No comments:

Post a Comment