Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Essay-Informal Letter~

Dear Stella and Charlie,

Sorry for not writing you before, but I've been incredibly busy working and studying for my exams recently.

I´d like to thank you for a really enjoyable visit.
It was great to see you after so long and to spend some time with you.
I enjoyed talking to you about our old school friends and teachers.
The flight home was very long, but all my family came to meet me at the airport, which was wonderful. They loved all the presents I got for them.

Thank you so much for putting me up for a whole week .
You really made me feel at home!! I had a wonderful time, and I’ll never forget
how well you treated me.
You were fantastic tour guides!! We did a lot of things like sightseeing,
barbacues, playing volleyball matches, surfing, starting a nice collection of sea shells
and, of course, the parties you organised. They were so fun!

These days   I’ve been very busy studying for my last exams and also
organizing everything to start my professional practices in a company.
I have to fill in a lot of papers and it`s so boring.
As you know, I’m a very active and nervous person, so in my free time
I take up sports and go to the gym as much as I can, but when I have no time,
I play with my Wii console and this way I carry on doing my daily exercises.
At weekends, I must work. I drive an ice cream truck around and
sell ice creams to kids.
It’s so cool! I love ice creams and I love kids, but the pay isn't   that great.

I am running out of time so I have to go for now, but I promise to write back
as soon as possible.
Say hello to all your family and tell your sister that I wish her good luck for her exams.

That's all for now. I must start my homework for my English class tomorrow.
The teacher wants us to write an informal letter to a friend and I don't even know how to begin!
Don’t forget my special invitation to come to Spain and thanks again for everything.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Look after yourself....

No comments:

Post a Comment